The friction weld technology adopted by strapping devices has immensely benefited applications which mainly stress on joint security. With the friction weld combination strapping tool, you can be sure of the package remaining intact and secure throughout transportation. And, of course, you are relieved of metal seal costs too.
The Fromm P326 is one such battery operated tool from Fromm which is acknowledged for its utmost joint security with seal strength as high as 75%. The tool has several other flexible and sturdy features, which refutes the claim that battery operated tools are not as strong as their pneumatic counterparts.
Basic characteristics of Fromm P326:
- The strapping tool is used on Polypropylene and Polyester straps of widths varying between 1/2” – 5/8” and thickness ranging between .016 – .041”.
- The machine is very light, weighing only 8.7 lbs.
- It is equipped with friction weld sealing technique.
- The tension force is adjustable between 90 – 540 lbs.
- The strapping tool comes with new improved 18V battery armed with lithium-ion technology.
- Highly durable single 18V motor that helps keep the device super light.
Fromm P326 an efficient strapping tool which reduces operator fatigue:
It is the tool’s perfect design that makes it an operator favorite. Being cordless and super-light, you don’t need to struggle with the cord or worry about its weight, if the tool is needed to be carried to another workstation. This strapping tool operation is really simple and effortless. To begin with, you need to install the battery. There are two yellow buttons to adjust tension and weld time. Simply turn the knob clockwise to increase or anti-clockwise to decrease tension/weld time. The next stage is insertion of strap. For that, you need to know which specific strap width your tool supports. Place the strap around the package. Then hold the strap behind the tool with one hand and with the other hand squeeze the handle lever to release front gripper and rear guide pin. Now feed the strap properly and then press the single button to apply tension. Press the welding lever downward to seal the strap. The indicator light must turn green to indicate that the tool can be safely removed now.