Signode BXT3-19 Tool
The BXT3-19 is a new, upgraded poly strapping tool designed for straps of width 5/8” to 3/4”. This battery-operated combination tool can pull adjustable tension force at variable speeds. This versatile bander has been designed for increasing productivity by getting more done in a shift. It has been upgraded to provide class-leading performance for a wide range of applications. There is a new, feature-rich touch-screen display that allows you to adjust the settings for the specific application. Get details like real-time tension force to achieve precision control and results.
The key technical specifications of the BXT3-19 are as follows:
- Strap Size: 5/8” to 3/4” (width)
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Tension: 400N to 1600N (soft mode) & 1300N to 4500N (standard)
- Tension Speed: Adjustable up to 120 mm per second
- Cycles: Maximum 800 cycles per charge (on low-power mode)
The plastic strapping tool features the latest, highly reliable, Bosch Li-Ion battery that can charge up to 75% within 25 to 30 minutes.
Features of the Signode BXT3-19
The new BXT3-19 has a series of features which are new to the battery powered segment. The unique features are as follows:
- Variable Tensioning Speed: A pressure-sensitive button allows you to easily control the tensioning speed of the tool. You can select the desired speed based on the type of packaging.
- Touch Screen: The new BXT3-19 is an advanced tool that features a full touch screen that allows you to adjust all the different settings. The features that can be controlled include tensioning force, weld time, tension mode, and favorite strapping function. You can easily switch between the different modes like manual, semi-auto, and automatic with a tap. The display also shows percentage of battery life left and strap cycles. You can also lock the screen.
- Sound Alert & Warning Lights: The battery powered bander also features a unique sound alert system. It will alert you when the process is complete it is safe to remove the tool. It is signaled with the display turning green and an audible beep. Operator errors are signaled with a beep and orange screen. Tool errors are signaled with a beep and red screen.
- Strap Alignment: When using this new Signode tool, you will not have to worry about improper strap alignment. There is an indicator that is set right in front to the operator and it goes Red or Green to indicate improper or proper alignment, respectively.
There are many more new features to the BXT3-19. The display also shows the tension force in real time. You can adjust the tool to accurate tension based on the type of application. There is also a new feature that allows you to set your favorite strapping settings. This is beneficial for repetitive applications. You can also order accessories separately to further simplify the tool’s operation.
Check us out at Allstrap.com or give us a call at (866)-779-2673 for all your strapping needs!