Signode BXT2-32 Tool
The BXT2-32 is a heavy-duty and highly reliable poly strapping tool designed for accepting 1-1/4” (32mm) straps. This battery-operated tool stands out for its ergonomic design, ease of operation, and light weight. You can use it in 2-button mode that helps speed up operations. It features the new brushless motor technology that helps in minimizing wear and tear on the motor parts. This reduces the need for maintenance, cost of ownership, and the tool’s span. The tool can generate up to 200mm per second of tensioning speed.
The key technical aspects of the BXT2-32 are as follows:
- Strap Size: 1-1/4” (32mm) width & 1mm to 1.27mm thickness
- Strap Type: Polyester (PET)
- Tension: 1000N to 6500N
- Weight: 6.9 kg
- Tension Speed: 200 mm per second
- Seal: Friction weld
- Cycles: 200 cycles per charge
- Charge Time: 15 to 60 minutes
The battery powered combination tool has an ergonomic design that helps in reducing operator fatigue. It offers a simple 2-button operation in semi-automatic mode and single-button operation in fully automatic mode.
The key advantages of using the Signode BXT2-32 are as follows:
- Adjustable strap tensioning with the touch of a button
- Use the tool in single hand operation
- Increased efficiency with more control
- The latest tech features helps increase cost-effectiveness, ease and speed
- Compact and ergonomic design, and light weight tool
- Longer battery life and quicker charging times
The BXT2-32 features a wide range of new technologies that make it a cost-effective tool:
- Brushless Motor: The tool has the latest brushless motor technology that reduces wear. This means lesser maintenance and reduced cost of ownership.
- Li-Ion Battery: The battery powered tool features the new Bosch Hypercharge battery technology that is designed to boost production. The battery can be quickly recharged and delivers consistent tension on the strap to the last strapping cycle.
- Electronically Controlled Tension: The tension force and weld strength can be electronically controlled. You can also adjust the weld cycle time based on the type of strapping application.
- Safety: The 2-button operation helps in ensuring optimal operator safety.
The polyester strapping tool features a robust and ergonomic design. It is designed to make heavy-duty strapping applications simpler. The time-tested friction weld technique offers a reliable seal. The tool becomes even easier to use along with the right accessories.
Check us out at Allstrap.com or give us a call at (866)-779-2673 for all your strapping needs!