Fromm P355 Tool
The P355 is a pneumatically powered plastic strapping tool designed for accepting straps of width 3/8” to 5/8”. The tool offers superior mechanical features and is the perfect alternative for conventional steel strapping. Polyester strapping offers excellent elongation which increase shock absorption for packages during transit. It can accept straps of thickness 0.041” and deliver high seal efficiency. It can pull adjustable tension up to 407 lbs.
The P355 Tool can be used in a wide range of industries where there is need of precise control over tensioning. This includes applications involving the following:
- Cotton bales
- Aluminum coils
- Concrete pavers
- Aluminium ingots
- Steel sheets
- Timber packs
The key technical aspects of the Fromm tool are as follows:
- Tensioning Force: 90 lbs to 470 lbs (400N to 2100N)
- Strapping: Polyester and Polypropylene
- Strap Size: 3/8” to 5/8” (10mm to 16mm) width and 0.016” to 0.041” thickness (0.40mm to 1.05mm)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs (5 kg)
- Seal: Friction weld
- Tension Speed: 10” per second or 250mm per second
There are many advantages of using the P355 Tool.
- Handles excess stress (during transportation and handling) effectively due to excellent shock absorption
- Reduces operational costs compared to using traditional steel strapping
- Maintains maximum tension levels even when the load shrinks
- Eliminates any risk of contamination or damage to the packaged loads due to corrosion resistance
- Safer to use compared to steel strapping
- Doesn’t cause damage to the load’s edges
- The straps can be easily threaded
- Adjust the tension force, tension speed, and seal time
The precision control over tension and seal time makes this a highly versatile tool, just like the latest battery operated tools. The strap thickness can also be adjusted from 0.016” to 0.041”, which further increases versatility. The pneumatic tool is designed for high reliability and is easy to maintain. You can fix the compressed air lines at two points on the tool, which further helps simplify application. The two points are located at the back of the main handle and the top of the housing.
A wide range of accessories are also available to simplify and speed up different types of applications. The use of suspension brackets can help in handling different applications. The bottom-base wear protection plate allows you to use the tool for packages having hard and rough surfaces. Once suspended, the P355 can be used in horizontal and vertical positions.
Check us out at Allstrap.com or give us a call at (866)-779-2673 for all your strapping needs!