Fromm P380 Tool
The P380 is a lightweight and versatile pneumatic plastic strapping tool that uses friction weld to apply a sealless joint. The combination tool is designed for straps of width 1/2” to 3/4”. Weighing just 15 lbs, it can pull adjustable tensioning force up to 405 pounds. This is an excellent tool for those looking for alternative to steel strapping.
What makes the P380 Tool such a versatile tool is that it allows you to adjust the tension for different types of strapping applications. You can also adjust the tension, seal and weld-cool time for high level of precision. It can be used with a wide range of loads and makes it even easier to strap packages having round and small surfaces.
The friction-weld based sealless application ensures that there is no need for any seals. This further helps in reducing the cost of operation. Use it to strap loads like coils, pipes, tubes, rods, bars, and other loads with round surfaces. Separate feed wheel and welder are the underlying cause for this ease of use. The Fromm tool delivers reliable seals. It also offers a wide range of safety features that help keep the operator safe.
The key technical aspects of the P380 Tool are as follows:
- Tension: 135 lbs to 405 lbs (600N to 1800N)
- Strapping: Polyester & polypropylene
- Strap Size: 1/2” to 3/4” (width) and 0.016” to 0.053” thickness
- Seal: Friction weld (sealless)
- Joint Reliability: Up to 75%
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Tension Speed: 4.7” to 10.2” per second (120mm to 260mm per second)
You can also use accessories like suspension brackets, protective corners, and strapping trolley to ease the operation and increase operator safety. The use of the suspension bracket simplifies its use in horizontal and vertical positions.
The key features of the Fromm P380 are as follows:
- Generates reliable power and offers highly precise control over tensioning force
- Delivers a seal with high efficiency and reliability
- Perfect for strapping objects with round and smaller surfaces
- Designed for improving efficiency and saving time compared to using separate tools for tensioning and sealing
- Light weight tool that weighs just 15 pounds
The P380 offers many benefits as a pneumatic tool. At just 15 lbs, it is a unique pneumatically powered combination tool to weigh so less. It matches the latest battery powered tools in terms of its light weight and precision control over tensioning force.
Check us out at Allstrap.com or give us a call at (866)-779-2673 for all your strapping needs!