Fromm P329 Tool
The P329 is a battery-powered poly bander designed for accepting straps of width 5/8” to 3/4”. It is designed for applications where repetitive operation is required. It is a lightweight combination tool that weighs just 9.3 lbs. It can generate up to 900 lbs of maximum tension. You can adjust the tension, which makes it a versatile tool. This means it can be used for securing loads of different weights and sizes. This is a friction-weld tool.
The Fromm combination tool features the latest brushless motor technology. The motor bears lesser amount of wear, which helps in increasing its lifespan. This means lesser maintenance and repair needs and more savings in the long term. This bander is designed for single-hand operation and is fully covered to protect fingers.
The main technical specifications of this battery operated bander are as follows:
- Type of Strapping: Polyester and polypropylene
- Strap Size: Width 5/8” (16mm) to 3/4” (19mm) and thickness 0.016” (0.40mm) to 0.053” (1.35mm)
- Tension: 112 lbs (500N) to 900 lbs (4000N)
- Weight: 9.3 lbs (4.2 kg)
- Tension Speed: 1.9” to 3.1” (49mm to 79mm) per second
- Seal: Friction weld
- Seal Efficiency: 75%
- Battery: Li-Ion 18V and 4.0Ah
Both plain and embossed plastic strapping can be used with this battery-powered combo tool.
The P329 is a rugged tool designed for convenient handling. The tool can complete up to 600 cycles per charge. The battery can last for over 3,000 charges. It is ideally suited for strapping irregular-shaped loads such as pipes and coils. It features knobs for easily adjusting both the weld time and tension force.
The main advantages of the battery operated bander are as following:
- Pulls adjustable tension up to 900 pounds
- The tension and seal-time can be easily adjusted using knobs
- The tool is available in both automatic and semi-automatic versions. The automatic version has a single-button operation mode.
- The latest brushless motor increases efficiency, reducing maintenance, and improves tool life
- Special plates and guides are designed for easy removal from strap
- The tool can also be easily removed from small package surfaces due to no tension rocker
A wide range of accessories are available for additional features and convenience. This includes motor temperature monitor to prevent overheating, battery charge indicator, cycle counter, and motor cooling fan. Some of the other options include:
- Standard suspension bracket
- Protection plate
- Wearing plate
Check us out at Allstrap.com or give us a call at (866)-779-2673 for all your strapping needs!